Thursday 14 July 2016

My 2 Years in Ebiz.com.pvt.ltd

My 2 Years in Ebiz.com.pvt.ltd

From today two years back Me and My Best Friend Twinkle Gupta had gone for a Ebiz meetings. I never wondered this will be unforgettable and most regretful day. All my up-lines were so attractive and amazing as well as motivating that i was able to imagine myself at their positions.  This is the same day two years back when i fought for Ebiz with my family and it was the very first time went against my Family to do something good without their permission. I made my draft with compensation plan. I was very enthusiastic for working for my dreams with Ebiz. I got my training from my up-lines done by Vinay Nair and there i tried to understand concept of Ebiz . I always used to attend every business meeting as well training meeting. In 7 months me and my loss of delay up-line AKA Twinkle Gupta promoted Ebiz among 108 Friends and out of 108 friends, only 2 of them had join in our mission.


After that I was “Qualified to earn unlimited amount of income" as they said. I learnt all the marketing skills and brushed up my talent in communication. Mrunali Bhagat and team were most united group of my time. Later on things changed, the moment up-lines started comparing my work with cross lines. My up-lines din’t knew that taunting and comparing my work would lead to a cold war which made things worst. 

And the bad thing , when i was facing downfall my up-lines were busy in praising the one whose work was going well. Instead of solving the grudges they were unintentionally exceeding havoc. No doubt i learnt a lot in Ebiz from my up-lines but the downfall was really very worst which made me depressed for 8 months. Where i got disconnect from my social life, friends and family because i was’t any answer to my questions. I got to know the real faces of disguised people around me. 

During this time i got my lost Best Friend back. At the end ,  Akshay Rajghor who introduced me to Ebiz.com Pvt Ltd. I Thank him for being there and for helping me in the difficult times, but when i needed someone in my work, he wasn’t there. Mrunali Bhagat, My one of the closest up-line who always motivated me to work hard for my parents and my dreams but i felt so broken when she started arguing and comparing my dedication with others. She said my problem were my excuses and when i expected solution from her.

Vinay Nair , I have nothing good to say about this boy. We all were working at professiona level. No one have had right to judge me or critize me in my personal life. The strategy he used of doing business of "divide and rule” and taunting and comparing work lead him fall on to my foot. Commenting on others characters was not a joke. Straight forward people like Vishal Mistry, Harsh Shah, Rahul More and Yesha Khan are the true gems of ebiz . I will always have respect in my heart for these people. 

After all this, it took one year to get out of it and explaining world that what Ebiz was for me. It was not a mistake as mission is so pure but strategy they used made path dirty. 

It was Wonderful knowing EBIZ.COM.PVT.LTD and People Out There!

THIS WAS UNFORGETTABLE TWO YEARS IN EBIZ.COM.PVT.LTD

No comments: